NTX ROOFING SOLUTIONS©
Schedule your Free Inspection in seconds.
On-time and easy to work with!
A+ Customer Service.
Always be “In-the-Know”.
Schedule a Free Inspection Today!
No Project Too Big Or Too Small
RELIABLE ROOFING PROFESSIONALS
As specialists in residential roofing services, we are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none. Whether you have a new construction project or it is time for repairs, we offer the roofing services you need.
INDIVIDUALIZED ROOFING OPTIONS
We provide a full consultation to explain your available options so that you can choose the roofing plan that’s right for your home. We will work with you and adhere to your personal needs, and then we’ll be in contact through the whole project.
We strive to save you both time and money by combining roofing knowledge, the highest quality parts and equipment, and dedication to delivering exceptional service. We will not leave the job until it is finished and you are satisfied with the results!
of Happy Customers
of Completed Projects
Decades of Experience
NTX Roofing Solutions© uses decades of experience to provide each and every client with an amazing product and process from Start to Finish.
Easy to work with and timely for when you need us most.
You can always rely on NTX ROOFING SOLUTIONS©
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly!
“Excellent company that makes you a priority, no matter how small the job, and takes care of your needs. Cody did an excellent job introducing me to the company by winning my trust, and everyone, from the owners down to the crew that replaced my roof, honored that trust. I have now had NTX replace roofs on two properties, and am extremely satisfied with both experiences.”
“NTX replaced our roof after a hail storm and from the very beginning of the process to the last finishing detail I can only say good things about them. Walker was always available for questions and prompt with updates. Juan made sure to get all the small details right and kept things moving right along. Super friendly folks that do great work, that simple.”
“I can’t say enough about the service we received from this company. Josh was on top of everything and checked in with us often to make sure we were happy with everything. He kept us informed on how the insurance process worked and was invaluable on getting everything done. He was very informative and helpful with us making a decision on colors, etc. They have a great team at NTX and we will definitely use them in the future for any needs.”
We’ve inspected your roof, found damage, & you’ve decided to have NTX tackle the job…What’s Next?
- Schedule Adjuster Appointment:
Now that your claim has been filed, you should receive a phone call from your insurance provider to schedule the adjuster appointment.
AS SOON AS THIS IS SCHEDULED, CALL US.
** From this point on, your go-to responses to any inquiries made by your insurance provider should be, “I don’t know, please speak to my contractor.” **
- Adjuster Appointment: At the adjuster appointment, a representative of NTX Roofing Solutions will show up on site to make sure the roof gets bought by your insurance provider. If a contractor is not on site during the adjuster appointment, the probability of the roof getting bought goes down drastically.
- First Check & Estimate: Once the roof is declared totaled by your insurance provider, they will draft an estimate of the cost of repairs. This is called the “RCV”, or “Replacement Cost Value”. The age of the roof determines the depreciation amount. Depreciation is subtracted from the RCV, then your deductible is subtracted from that amount, and the remaining value of the roof is called the “ACV”, or “Actual Cost Value”. This will be the amount of the first check your insurance provider will issue.
- Payment is Made: Once you receive your first check, we will collect that and your deductible at the same time. You will only need to endorse the insurance check, you do NOT need to cash or deposit it. We will deposit these 2 checks into our bank account and schedule your installation.
- Installation: Installation typically takes about a day and we will need the proper weather conditions in order to do so. We need there to be no precipitation and for the temperature to be at least 40 F during install and for the temperature to hit 60 F either later that day or in the next 1-2 days post-install in order to ensure a proper seal on the shingles.
- Any Other Trades: Often times a claim will include other trades such as, gutters, window screens, fencing, garage doors, chimney flue cap and chimney crown, etc. We will complete all other trades pertaining to the claim as soon as possible after the roof is installed.
- Final Invoice & Check: After we have completed all trades pertaining to the claim, we will submit a final invoice and certificate of completion to your insurance provider, and negotiate any supplemental payments. After we have done this, your insurance provider may confirm with you that the work is done. Check with us prior to confirming this with your insurance provider. When the insurance provider finalizes the claim, they will release the depreciation check and any other amounts due.
- Final Payment: When you receive the final payments from your insurance provider, we will collect the final check(s) and close the job out. As with the first check, you do NOT need to do anything with these checks other than endorse them on the back.
- Referrals and Reviews: After we have completed your job, if you are completely satisfied, we would ask that you leave us a review on Google and that you share your experience with your friends and family. We will always pay referral fees for any jobs that we install that you referred to us.